Tommy Allen will present on Sunday, Scott Sorensen will present on Saturday:
Some of our points...
1. The long running river festival
2. Les amis's legitimate right to be a stakeholder of record in all matters affecting the river.
3. Our demonstrated willingness to resort to legal means to secure our rights
4. Our service to the public: ie funding the kipawa river trail, public information website
5. Our ongoing arguments against turning the river into a dry gulch: you could mention the first paper I presented in Poland
6. Our support of extending the Kipawa river Trail across the river along the shores of Lake Temiskaming
7. The instance of no environmental assessement when the Bridge was reinstalled by TEMBEC: they destroyed the attainment eddy and the need to be consulted when changes to the river are planned or made
8. Our concern about power projects turning the river into a dry gulch
9. The opportunity that exists to use the dam at Laniel as a recreational resource